Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New home??????

So this is a little late but things have just been crazy.  Mommy and Daddy took me to this REALLY nice family on Saturday.  The new Daddy was a little worried, he reminds me a lot of Mommy1....very cautious but they left me there to see if I can get along with their dog and be OK in the house while they work.  I love the home it has lots of toys and lots of space for me to be a little crazy in.  I am really nervous though, could they be MY forever family?  This is going to be short because I am trying to fit in and find my forever home.  Just keep your fingers crossed, pray, send good karma or however you do it send it my way.  Mommy and Daddy 1 want me to have a forever home so I can work on my manners.

Thank you to everyone who "loves" me and is helping to take care of me including trying to find a good home for me.  It is so nice to know that my human counterparts care so much about me.  It helps (a little) me feel at ease.  I will learn....quickly....that I am a good girl and can be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment