Yes that is right Happily Ever After. I have a new Mommy and Daddy!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I don't think I will be able to stand it. The nice humans that the original Mommy and Daddy (now Auntie and Uncle) had me stay with the past couple of days have decided to keep me. They are an amazing loving couple and they have this other dog that has taught me to play tug of war. I have so much room to run around in and the Daddy really loves me. He is probably my favorite....but I love them both. I do have to learn to listen to Mommy but I am still learning and they are willing to take the time to teach me. They are so amazing. I even saw Auntie hug Mommy because...I think she was so happy that they are giving me a forever home.
Auntie and Uncle have agreed to be my puppy sitter when Mommy and Daddy go out of town and can not take me and my new sister. Which is really AWESOME because I still get to see them. My situation started out really bad. A bad human through me away like trash and then I met some amazing people and they were very determined to find me a good home and they did. Actually, they found me a GREAT home.
So for the sad part this will be my last post. However as Uncle says it is bittersweet. Sad because I won't be in touch anymore but overwhelmingly happy because I have a new home. So THANK YOU so much everyone for loving me and helping me find this amazing home. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for showing me that humans are actually really kind and generous. So good night everyone and farewell. Remember your hearts were big enough to save a puppy left to die you can love each other too. Be kind and caring towards each other.Remember me with a smile on your heart because "you done good". And I am the happiest little puppy ever.
SHMILY
Besi
No comments:
Post a Comment