So I had my first Doctor visit on Thursday. Mommy had to drive to Gaithersburg to get me first because the tall one's Doctor's appointment went a little longer then expected on Wednesday. I was REALLY scared. I don't like new places and new people scare me. Mommy and Daddy think the "other" people that had me may have been really mean to me. Other then having round worms, which apparently is normal for puppies I am really healthy. I have a good heart and good lungs. Dr. Ahalt thought I was really healthy for what I have been through. It scared me when he tried to look in my ears so I nipped a bit at him but he was really patient with me. Dr. Ahalt thinks I am about 12 weeks old so I got two shots, Distemper and Rabies so now I have a tag like Bella and Jules. I guess SOME people can be really nice I match the other dogs in my life. So for the worms Dr. Ahalt gave me some medicine and that is suppose to help. No other dogs can get it especially if they are already on deworming pills.
I may not be full blown pit I may be a mix. But Mommy still thinks I am a pit. I may have some Pyrenees and I apparently hop like a Jack Russell. The Pyrenees gives me my six toes. Daddy says my jaws and my strength is definitely from a Pit. I really don't care what I am as long as the humans love me for the way that I am. It is going to take some time to figure out what I want to be like just right now I want a family of my own.
I came home from being away from Mommy and Daddy #1 for a couple of days and I was so excited to see Bella and Jules. I got to see the boy too. There was another dog in Papap's car and he scared me because all he did was bark at me.
So that is my first visit to the Doctor hopefully I will continue to grow and learn and the new family that wants me will be happy with who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment