Hi my name...now....is Besi. I was named after the company of people that saved me. I was thrown from a car on to the streets of DC. This kind person and some of his pack got out of their truck and got me to safety. I was accepted with loving arms by the company and sort of adopted as the company mascot. The one man I will call Daddy and his family have taken me in and are working on training, vet visits and figuring me out. They also want to help me find a forever home where I will be loved and taken care of.
You see they already have 2 dogs and 2 kids well one is actually quite tall and almost an adult and then of course Mommy and Daddy. I don't think they are ready for a third dog. Their house is a little small for all of us too since they are thinking I am going to get big. The older dog, Jules is not too impressed with me I think she is just too old to care. The younger dog likes to play for a little bit but grows weary of my nipping and runs to Mommy to save her. All the dogs are girls and I do pretty good with them. Although, I want to be the Top Dog in the house and Mommy won't allow it. She runs a pretty tight ship.
So, I heard them talking the other night they think the person that bred me and then tossed me out like yesterday's trash didn't like the fact that I have 2 extra toes on both my back legs. They are thinking since that mean person couldn't get top dollar for me because of my deformity they just got rid of me. Mommy says it just is more of me to love.
This is my story. I am going to add some pictures and some personality information so if you know of anyone who wants a fun loving, playful, smart possible Pit puppy. Someone who will love me, train me, and take good care of me, please let Mommy or Daddy know.
I got a lot of love to give someone or an entire family.
Besi.
No comments:
Post a Comment