Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New home

So I have been away from the main Mommy and Daddy this week, they have had to take care of somethings with the two boys in the house.  The tall one had surgery and the little one well he needs constant attention.  Mommy is also very busy getting ready for her Relay for Life on Friday night.  So, I have been staying with my other foster parents, who are also just as wonderful.  They have a small boy that I like to play with too.  The little humans are just my size to play with but anyone that wants to play I love you for wanting to play.  I am told Mommy will be picking me up tomorrow for my first doctor appointment.  I am a little nervous I have never been taken care of so well but shots and finding out if something is wrong with me scares me.  Please everyone think of me during my doctor appointment tomorrow.  I am so glad that all of my foster parents want to take such good care of me.  They also are doing their best to find a good, loving home for me.  I love to hear what they are looking for me.  They care so much about me.  I don't think I ever had this.

I have started to TRY and eat normal.  I usually "scarf" my food down, so quickly in fact I don't even taste it.   But they are showing me that I don't have to fight for my food.  I like that.  Oh and by the way Daddy has taught me to sit...for a treat but I have learned if there is a treat I will sit.  I am learning that humans aren't as uncaring as the ones that put me on the street. My Mommy's wishes they could through that person from the car.  My foster parents think I am very smart and a quick learner.  I really want to please them.

All of my parents and all of the humans who are taking care of me....well they are really taking care of me.  I love the love that I have.  I am still very playful but my Mommy's say it is because I am still a puppy but because I learn so quickly I will be a good dog for anyone who wants to love me.

I just wanted to let all my humans who are supporting my Mommy's and Daddy's take care of me and try and find me a forever home that I am doing very well.  I hope that I soon have a forever home like Bella, Jules and Jetta.  Those dogs have been great role models and I hope I can be just like them when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment